Welcome to the City of Painesville’s Jobs Board. The jobs listed below represent positions currently open within the City. Applications are only accepted for current openings.
Current Available Positions:
- Updated on 2/16/18
- Maintenance Worker I
- Automotive Maintenance Mechanic
- Special Police Officer/Switchboard Operator (part-time)
- Communications Coordinator - Interviews have been conducted.
- Maintenance Worker II - Position has been filled.
- Secretary I - Part-Time - Interviews have been conducted.
- Police Records Clerk I - Interviews have been conducted.
The City of Painesville is a drug, alcohol and nicotine-free employer.
Applications/resumes may be returned via regular US mail, email, fax or dropped off in person during regular business hours.
Submit application/resume to:
City of Painesville | Human Resources Department | P.O. Box 601 | 7 Richmond St. | Painesville, OH 44077-0601 | Phone (440) 392-5798 | Fax (440) 639-4831 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
The City of Painesville is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual, employee or applicant for employment, because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or ancestry, in the provision or accessibility of programs and services, or in employment practices.